COVID-19 is affecting all of our lives and the cooperative response has been impressive to watch. We’re all in this together and I’m sure we’re all learning things as we adjust to this new environment. So, I thought it seemed like a good time to ask people to share. Some things that might be of interest to others:
- How are you helping your children cope?
- How are you dealing with schools being closed or trying to do remote education?
- What coping strategies are you using?
I’m sure there’s lots more.
I also thought I’d share the following from the Department of Children, Youth and Families (in case you hadn’t seen them):
- Parent and Caretaker Resources and Information
- COVID-19 Prevention Tips
- COVID-19 is a health-related issue and current and helpful information is available on the DOH website