Online registration for the Fathers Network Conference has now closed.
On-site registration will be available starting at 8:00 a.m. on Saturday, October 8th.
Payment in cash or by check will be accepted. Please see below for the address and the available breakout sessions.
2016 WA State Fathers Network Conference
Raising Awareness to Empower Fathers
When: October 8th, 2016
Time-frame: 8:45 AM – 4:30 PM, registration opens at 8:00
Where: Tyee Middle School, 13630 SE Allen Rd, Bellevue, WA 98006, Parking will be available at the front and back of the school
Price of Tickets: $60.00
Click here for session descriptions.
- Sarah Butcher and Jennifer Karls – A Parent’s Journey to Advocacy
- Ed Mills and Irene Pasternack – Get the Most From Your Active Play Time
- Christy Ibrahim – Guardianship and Special Needs Trusts
- Larry Davis – The Canary In the Coal Mine Kids: What Are They REALLY Telling Us: [Highly Sensitive Children in a Highly Insensitive World]
- Cathy Murahashi – Building Relationships for your Child’s Success
- Jamie Coonts – Brothers and Sisters of Children with Special Needs: Unique Concerns, Unique Opportunities
- Nelson Rascon – Parenting Skills
- Amy Huntley – Understanding Your Insurance: What You Need to Know About Your ASD/DD Insurance Benefits and Making the Most of Them